letter L a58 IMG_5590_2 Top and Bottom IMG_5617_4 letter E

Thursday, September 29, 2011

#11 Tool

FAVS...
It is so hard for me to pick my favorite tool. There are so many that I have used and loved and others that I am looking forward to trying in the classroom. I think the one I am most interested in at this time is Blogger. I really want to find various ways of implementing this tool in the classroom. I think that the ipad/itouch will help the students to use it effectively. When I tried to use it before, there was always the excuse that they didn't have a computer, their parents wouldn't let them or the library wasn't open. These take away all the excuses. The technology can be used in the classroom.

CHANGE IN LEARNING...
I plan to change learning in the classroom by using technology continuously. This makes research readily available. It also making some of the tools that we have learned about able to be used. It also tears down the walls between classes, schools, states and even countries! I see my students learning from all different avenues, instead of me facilitating most of the time.

UNEXPECTED OUTCOMES...
I am overwhelmed with the amount of technology and information about the technology available. There are so many tools, so little time. I am really looking forward to using Atomic Learning to learn more about these tools. I really didn't expect to be so excited about all of this learning, but I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment