letter L a58 IMG_5590_2 Top and Bottom IMG_5617_4 letter E

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thing #10:

Online Generators

I really liked playing around with the online generators. I posted two of my favorite below, though I still am not sure how to post a link. I have seen the Wordle (second example) before and was very excited to learn how to use it. I really want to go back and play with these two some more along with the trading cards. I may use the first one as a focus or reminder to students. The wordle and the trading cards I would like to use for class assignments. I may use the wordle as a vocabulary assignment to find synonyms and definitions. I may use the trading cards as project for describing characterization of particular characters in novels we read. I really enjoyed this thing!!!

Favorites:





Wordle: Ms.Trahan

1 comment:

  1. That's a good idea for using the trading cards. You could also have each of your students make a trading card about themselves at the beginning of the year as a way of getting to know them. I am trying to get all the librarians in the district to do one so we can have access to names with faces.

    ReplyDelete