letter L a58 IMG_5590_2 Top and Bottom IMG_5617_4 letter E

Sunday, September 25, 2011

#2 Tool

 I really enjoyed reading other teacher's blogs.  I wasn't able to visit the SBMS community, so I looked at blogs from other schools.  I read blogs from teachers who have already finished their "11 Tools" and commented on the blog entries that I liked.  It was fun catching up with other teachers and reading about their progress with the 11 tools.  It was encouraging to read the blogs of the teachers who were finished.  I hope they answer my comments.

I really don't care for the social bookmarking.  I don't know if it is the fact that I can't see the benefit or that I am stuck using the "old way" of bookmarking.  I follow several blogs.  I really like Cindy's blog called "Now Read This"  I think it is a good way for Language Arts teachers to keep up with all the new books for our students.  Thanks Cindy!  I plan on visiting Atomic Learning to learn more about technology in the classroom.https://www.atomiclearning.com/k12/login/springbranchisd

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are REALLY ahead of me. I'm still on Tool #2, so I'm checking out some blogs. Yours looks so professional, and I'm amazed at how much you've included in your posts. Thanks for letting me visit, even if I do feel really "behind" now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I have done 23 things and it helped alot! I wasn't really starting at square one. I did learn some new things, so that was fun too!

    ReplyDelete