letter L a58 IMG_5590_2 Top and Bottom IMG_5617_4 letter E

Sunday, September 25, 2011

#3 Tool

Here is one of the youtube videos that I found to help me teach a lesson this week.  We are teaching students how to read dramas effectively and comparing them to the finished product of a movie.  We read the script of the original "The Prince and the Pauper" last week.  We read about this movie in our textbook, but we do not have it on dvd at SBMS, so I found it on youtube.


I learned that most items found on the web can be used for teacher/student use if it is used for teaching and if we don't use whole whole works, but only portions of a work.  In Language Arts, we will be researching next nine weeks.  I will probably use the youtube video embedded in our 11 Tools to teach the students what they can and can not use in researching and creating projects.

I found pictures that I could use in the classroom, but I had trouble using them.  I am not sure if the program was having trouble or it was just me.  I will revisit it again another day and see what happens.  I have used Flickr and Picasca before as you can see on my blog, I just couldn't get them to work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment