letter L a58 IMG_5590_2 Top and Bottom IMG_5617_4 letter E

Sunday, September 25, 2011

#4 Tool

I composed both a document and a form in google docs and shared it with members of my team.  In the document, I shared some common terms I was using to teach a concept and asked them which ones they were using and asked them to add or edit the document.  I created the beginning of a multiple choice test in google forms and asked members of my team to add questions to it.  I can see that this can be a great way to share information with less effort and to collaborate on group assignments both as teachers with teachers (as I have done) or projects for students to collaborate.  I am excited to see how this little "experiment" works with my team and I can see how we can use it for students to collaborate on our upcoming research project.

No comments:

Post a Comment