letter L a58 IMG_5590_2 Top and Bottom IMG_5617_4 letter E

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

#6 Tool

One of the tools that I want to use in my classroom is a classroom blog.  I want students to blog about books that they have read in their reading log and enjoy.  I will also blog on young adult literature that I think that they would enjoy reading.  I will encourage students not only to blog, but to comment on the books that I have suggested and books that other students have suggested.  Here is a sample blog that I have created.
http://howiseeitmst.blogspot.com/

Other tool that I would like to implement in my classroom is skype.  I have a friend who is a teacher in Paris, France.  She has been looking for student pen pals for her students in the United States.  I think using skype in addition to a classroom blog would be the perfect way to be pen pals with French students in the 21st century.

No comments:

Post a Comment