letter L a58 IMG_5590_2 Top and Bottom IMG_5617_4 letter E

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

#7 Tool

I am still brainstorming about the project that I am creating for tool #7.  I may be biting off more than I can chew this year with all of this new technology.  I am not sure how much I can implement this year, but this is what I would like to try:

    1. What? Mythology Research Project
    2. When? Next 9 weeks
    3. What Technology? Google Docs & Skype
    4. Description? I plan to have my PreAP classes research several mythological gods, heroes or creatures collaboratively with each other. I plan on each period choosing topics and working with classes in the other period researching that same topic.
    5. Who? I plan to have my classroom students interview other students and teachers in the school on mythological creatures. Then, skype other students in France interviewing those students on their knowledge of mythology. If possible, we may try to interview Rick Riordan since he is a mythological fiction writer and former 7th grade teacher.
I may change and implement my idea as I go, but this is the original plan.  It will be interesting to see how it actually turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment