letter L a58 IMG_5590_2 Top and Bottom IMG_5617_4 letter E

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

#8 Tool

3 Things that I learned:


  1. More than I could ever use on the Dell2120

  2. About the Graphic Tablet I never knew existed

  3. Every possible thing I could think of in syncing an itouch or ipad

this is a great resource that I know I can use if I forget any detail of using the new technology that we will have. I have one question that I read in someone elses blog, but no one answered. How do you get to KACE??? I'm sure Brent and Cindy know, but I have no idea. This is the only description that I found that was not expalined to the very minute detail. Please comment and answer if you know! :)


I will manage the ipad and itouch in my classroom by modeling the activities that I expect the students to do. I will also find out who my computer savvy kids are and let them be mini icoaches in my classroom, so they can trouble shoot problems so the studnets can learn to work independently with technology and have fun exploring and learning. The rule ask three, then me will be implemented while using technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment